Why My Dog Needs This Training Collar?
Whether you want to correct excessive barking or aggressive leash pulling, or you just want to add security to off-leash walking, FunniPets® Remote Dog Training Collar helps you to control your best friend from up to 875 yards away.
It offers 3 training modes including shock, vibration, and tone, with 1-99 adjustable levels of vibration and shock, so you can fine-tune the correction level to achieve positive results with any pup.
Model Series: FunTrainer+
[FunTrainer] is one of FunniPets's dog training collar systems. [FunTrainer] dog shock collar is a useful training tool to help correct barking, walking, leash training, sitting, aggression, and other behavioral obedience. Very safe and easy to use.
- Quickly and effectively train up to dog from up to 875 yards away; Built-in LED light for training in the dark
- Helps correct barking, wandering off, aggressive leash pulling, approaching strangers, and more; safe for use on all dogs 10 pounds and larger
- The device is rechargeable, waterproof, and includes a power-saving movement sensor
- The innovative contact points are made of conductive rubber to prevent skin irritation
- 3 training modes including shock, vibration, and tone, with 1-99 adjustable levels of vibration and shock
What's in the Box
- Transmitter x 1
- Receiver x 1
- Nylon Fabric Band x 2
- Charging Cable x 1
- Test Bulb x 1
- User manual (dog training guidance included) x 1
- Contact Points x 4
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $35+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
I just purchased this again for the 3rd time. I am an SME at this point as I have tried multiple collars, all of which I have returned. You will want to tune in for the tea on this. The only things I have to complain about are:
1) It would be cool if they had a find your remote beep. I lost the remote the first time, and the second time my neighbor's kid lost the remote in his house after watching my dog. It would be great to have a feature to ping it.
2) The beep is loud but & volume control. It is what it is. My dog is a GSD, so she's used to it. It would be fantastic if you could turn it down.
3) The collar itself does slip loose and does not hold well. Both times I have had to get it to the proper fit then duct tape it so it doesn't loosen, which I am fine with. You can also put the device on an existing collar if it fits.
I have read the negative comments here, and based on them, it seems they had faulty ones and should exchange them. I give this thing five stars because the value is terrific. The flashlight has also been helpful at night.
The only legit negative review on here is that the collar is loose and doesn't hold. All the other negative reviews can be chalked up to being faulty because I don't have the issues they complained about. You can easily find a solution for the slipping of the collar.
Nothing to dislike. Training dog to stay safe and mostly out of trouble.
This product works very well with my 80 pound pit. Although he is still a puppy I love the fact you can adjust the power of the vibration and shock. I also love the fact it has a beeper as well. We use the vibration/shock then the beep and now all we use is the beeper.
It��s really good and work great I��ve had collars snd this one is the one that��s actually maded a different and work really good and it��s really great price too and works and the
Fully charged collar only last about 2 days.