Dish Drying Rack, 2 Tier Dish Drying Rack with Utensil Holder, Cup Holder, Rustproof Dish Drainer for Kitchen Countertop
- Drain Water Directly - Side utensil rack with bottom spout drains the water to the tray, big drainboard collect water to the sink directly from the drain spout.
- Removable Cup Holder - Unique cup rack of small dish drying rack can hold up to 6 cups and it is removable,The cup holder drys mugs or other cups out of the way easily.
- Multipurpose Dish Drainer - Dishes drying rack complete with plate rack, cup rack, and utensil holder, perfect match your daily family use; dish rack and drainboard set allows you to reorganize kitchen dishware set up.
- Easy Assemble - Dish racks come with instruction and video guide, can be finished within few minutes; dish drainer made of coated iron covered by black-coated prevent rust effectively, long-lasting use and easy clean.
- Color: Black
- Material: Metal
- Item Weight: 4 Pounds
- Item Dimensions: 20.3 x 9.1 x 15.5 inches (LxWxH)
- Mounting Type: Countertop Mount
We offer a 30-day guarantee on our products and our staff will be more than happy to assist you with any issues you may have. Our dedicated staff offer customer support 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week. 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed! Please contact us if you need assistance. For more detailed information, please refer to our Return Policy.
Due to the impact COVID-19, current delivery times are running considerably longer than usual on all orders.
All $35+ U.S. orders fly free.
All orders are processed within 2 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped. You will receive notification of any delay or cancellation of your order.
We don’t offer international shipping currently, any order outside of the United States cannot be made.
Click here for more information on our shipping policies
Orders can only be accepted if they make the following requirements:
- Items are faulty – damaged/broken or soiled upon arrival
- Items are of incorrect size/color delivered
- Receipt of a wrong item
If you want to return your package, please click here to find out more on our return policy.
I have a small sink side and was limited to how much clean dishes it could hold this holds a lot a Very pleased!
I love this dish drainer. It's very compact. The only drawback is that if you have low cabinets, you can't put large dinner plates on it. Otherwise, I like this very much.
I like this rack. It's small, which is fine for me as someone who lives alone and washes dishes as she goes so they aren't piling up, but might be something to consider for larger households. I'm also putting pots and pans in it which take up a lot of room--you can fit a lot of plates/silverware/cups on this thing.
My only real complaint is the drainage. My kitchen sink is not flush with the counter and has a rim, so if I put the drainboard over the edge it won't drain because it rests on the rim and tilts backwards. When I've got it loaded up and really want the water to be able to drain out I stuff a couple folded potholders under the opposite side.
We just moved into our rental and it doesn’t have a dishwasher so having a good drying rack is key. Love this item so much! Doesn’t get the counter wet and makes it easy to clean when needed. Highly recommend!
Just wish the drain was set to drain on the length side of the the tray